Author Topic: Safeguarding your digital identity through Spokeo opt out  (Read 56 times)

VZIDarwin1

• I am a privacy-conscious individual and I believe that everyone has the right to control their personal information online. That's why I decided to opt out of Spokeo, an online directory that collects personal information. Using the process describe
    • View Profile
    • Medium
Safeguarding your digital identity through Spokeo opt out
« on: September 28, 2024, 05:19:24 PM »
Hey everyone, I just thought I'd post a quick tip for safeguarding your personal data on the internet. I recently removed my listing from Spokeo, a people search website that aggregates personal information. The steps were simple - I used the opt out procedure on their page at how to opt out of spokeo listings. I feel more secure knowing that my information is not on their site. I strongly suggest that you all do the same to protect your online privacy. It only takes a few minutes, removing your details from people search directories is a crucial step for securing your personal information. Wishing you all the best in protecting your privacy!
Safeguard your online presence - opt out of Spokeo now at removing yourself from spokeo!